Europe's largest economy, Germany, recently activated an emergency plan to manage gas supplies that the natural gas could be rationed if supplies are disrupted or disrupted by a stand-off over Russian demands to pay for fuel in rubles.
German Vice-Chancellor, minister of economy and climate protection, said Germany's gas supplies were secure for now, but he urged consumers and businesses to reduce consumption, saying "every kilowatt of electricity counts."
Germany's gas network regulator can ration gas if supplies run short. Plants would be the first to be affected. Special treatment will be provided to private families, hospitals, and other important institutions.
Half of Germany's 41.5 million households use natural gas for heating, and industry consumption accounts for a third of the country's 100 billion cubic meters of gas demand in 2021.
The price of many energy and commodities like the concrete defoamer could be affected.
What is a concrete defoamer
Concrete is a stone mixed with water, sand, stones and some chemical additives, if necessary, in a particular proportion. Foaming occurs when concrete is made due to agitation. The appearance of a large amount of foam will lead to a decrease in the strength of the concrete and bring about quality problems.
So, how does foam in concrete form?
1. Concrete is vibrated during the pouring process, and local liquefaction has water analysis and gas floating, and it accumulates in the gathering area to form foam;
2. When mixing concrete, to increase the strength of concrete, a certain amount of chemical additives are often added. Most of these additives contain surfactants, which are easy to generate foam;
3. Air is mixed in during the vibration and stirring process of the equipment to form foam;
4. The steel formwork is too tightly closed, and there is no vent hole. When the concrete is cut, a kind of air pocket is generated, and then air bubbles are formed.
If the foam problem is not solved in time, what harm will concrete foam cause?
1. The generation of a large number of air bubbles causes too many pores on the surface of the concrete, and the phenomenon of a pockmarked surface appears, which affects the surface appearance of the concrete;
2. The production of foam will affect the mechanical strength and construction efficiency, reduce the life of the building, and cause relatively large quality problems;
3. Decrease the corrosion resistance of the concrete structure. Due to a large number of air bubbles on the concrete surface, the adequate thickness of the steel protective layer is reduced, and the carbonization process of the concrete surface is accelerated;
4. Due to the large air bubbles, the cross-sectional volume of the concrete is reduced, resulting in the uncompacted interior of the concrete, thereby reducing the strength of the concrete.
How does the concrete defoamer solve the problem of concrete foaming?
Its mechanism of action is mainly divided into three forms: foam breaking, foam suppression and defoaming. When added to concrete according to the method of use, the chemical components contained in it will reduce the surface tension of water and achieve rapid foam breaking; and it has good compatibility, no oil drift, no precipitation, and no impact on the strength of concrete; at the same time, the applicability is also It is pervasive, and it can quickly break foam and suppress foam for a long time in the environment of strong acid, strong alkali and high temperature.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality concrete additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Overall, the demand for concrete defoamer is on the rise, and future concrete defoamer will continue to evolve. Although the prosperity of the brand name has rebounded, there are still many outstanding problems in concrete defoamer, and the concrete defoamer will develop steadily，if you need concrete defoamer please contact us.
About Spherical Graphite Powder:Spherical graphite (SPG), also known as battery-grade graphite, is a product consumed as an anode in lithium-ion batteries. The flake graphite concentrate is processed into ultra-high purity (>99.95%C) with a particle…
Recently, US President Joe Biden concluded his first visit to the Middle East since taking office. During the visit, Biden said that the United States will be an active partner in the Middle East for a long time, but Middle East leaders have not clea…
About Colloidal Gold Nano Gold Solution:Colloidal gold benefits:Nanogold is made by using high purity gold as raw material, through a special new processing technology to make gold particle size of 15nm or less, greatly improve the inherent character…