After Russia pledged to scale back its military operations around Kyiv and in northern Ukraine, the prices of most industrial metals fell, led by aluminum, showing people's concerns for supply shortage eased.
At an earlier time, the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia for its invasion of Ukraine, which aroused concerns about the supply problem because Russia is a major producer of nickel, aluminum, and copper.
Russia is also a major gas supplier to Europe, where potential supply disruptions are seen as hitting power-intensive aluminum and zinc Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer are still very uncertain.
Description of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. After adding concrete strength shrinkage enhancer to carbonate cement, it can effectively improve the early and late strength (strength is increased by 5-30%), improve the mold turnover rate, and can also reduce the steam curing temperature or shorten the steam curing time.
2. The coagulant strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent gives the micro-expansion performance to compensate for dry shrinkage, reduce the mixing shrinkage, and improve the crack resistance.
3. Adding a strength-promoting shrink-reducing agent can greatly reduce the amount of Portland cement and reduce the cost of concrete when the early strong friction is not pursued.
4. The dosage of Portland cement can be appropriately reduced after adding concrete strength-enhancing and shrinkage-reducing agent, and low cement and low glue material can still be prepared to reduce the hydration heat release of high-grade and large-volume concrete, and reduce the temperature difference between the center temperature and the surface temperature of the concrete. Reduce the risk of cracking in mass concrete.
5. The strength, impermeability, freeze-thaw resistance, carbonization resistance, and volumetric properties of concrete mixed with strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent have been significantly improved.
Indicators of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
specific surface area
Free expansion rate in water
|According to the ingredients of different manufacturers, it needs to be adjusted|
The mechanism of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. With the addition of strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent, calcium sulfoaluminate minerals, calcium sulfate calcined at a higher temperature, high-activity calcium oxide, and Portland cement are compounded and reacted with water to make the calcium aluminate in Portland cement. The aluminum oxide and calcium oxide in the mixed materials such as minerals and slag react to form ettringite hydrated minerals with fast hardness, high strength and slight swelling, so that the potential activity of the mixed materials such as slag can be fully developed. , thereby improving the early and late strength of concrete.
2. The expansive hydration products such as mayvandite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the organic and inorganic strength-shrinking-promoting components in the strength-promoting and shrinking-reducing agent have the expansion function to compensate for dry shrinkage and improve the crack resistance of concrete. Densification performance and frost resistance, etc.
3. In the composite system concrete, the cohesion is increased due to physical and chemical effects, and segregation and bleeding are avoided.
4. The alkali-free chemical activator accelerates and improves the degree of hydration of cement minerals, thereby improving the early and early strength of concrete.
5. Expansive hydrates such as ettringite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the shrinkage-reducing components in the strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent improve the crack resistance, compactness, frost resistance and impermeability of the mixed soil.
Suggested addition amount of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
5-20% of cement material.
Packaging and storage of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
25kg/bag or ton bag
If you want to know more about concrete strength and shrinkage reducer,please feel free and contact us :email@example.com
U.S. oil prices surged about 10% to $105.14 a barrel. This is the highest level since 2014. The world benchmark Brent stock futures oil price soared by about 8% to $105.40 per barrel. The most direct rise in crude oil is inflation. The rise in oil prices means that people's food, clothing, housing, Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer also fluctuates. If you want to know the Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer, please feel free to contact us.
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc, the chemical formula is ZnO. It is insoluble in water, soluble in acids and strong bases.…
Iron disilicide is an inorganic silicon compound with the formula FeSi2, which can be used as a catalyst for the catalytic oxidation and methanation of hydrogen, especially as a deoxidizer for fluxes, humidity sensors, FeSi2thermocouples and thermoel…
The European Union is seeking to boost energy cooperation with African countries to help wean them off dependence on Russian gas imports.Bloomberg said, recently, according to a draft EU file, African countries, especially in western Africa Nigeria,…