1. Learn the way to square on the skateboard properly, place the skateboard on the flat ground, rise and learn the way to step it, and learn the way to stop falling. Place your feet horizontally on the board in order that your feet square measure nearly parallel to the shaft of the board. The leg position is left leg before and right leg in back. this implies you’ll use your right foot to push the board forward.
2. Try and gently bar and place your feet on the board, turning your front feet directly onto the board rather thantilting as you probably did at the start. Push up gently with the opposite foot. bog down therefore you do not have associate degree accident as a result of you are not able to walk too quick. Once you get the ability, place your back foot on the board, right before of the bent tail, round the shaft.
3. After you feel slow, still push the skateboard, continue this, gently push, then on to the foot on the skateboard tillit slows down. Then separate your feet and push the cover with the opposite leg, then straighten your legs. The a lot of you are doing, the a lot of you master the board. strive dashing, however solely a touch.
4. Rotate your gliding joint and alter your focus to vary direction. Once you recognize a way to push and move, try and amendment direction by moving your focus. Slide and keep your knees supple by sitting all the way down tolower the middle. Then lean forward to show right and rotate your gliding joint to maneuver the skateboard left. betting on however tight the wheels square measure, you only have to be compelled to lean or bend down.
5. Place your back foot on the bottom and stop. To stop, after you bog down, simply place your back foot on the bottom and twist the momentum of the board. however you should not hit the bottom at high speed. Slide your legs down initial, then bit by bit take a step toward the bottom.
The more you practice, the better. Do not be discouraged if you do not do the correct factor in your initial few makes an attempt. Keep active and having fun along with your friends, and after a while you will get better at it.